Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sprout & The Bean


Wow New Zealand, you are hosting some marvellous shows. Perhaps all these musicians head to New Zealand to experience our (often) pretty summertime. I feel like there is so much to choose from. Usually it is the opposite case. Next week Animal Collective are playing in Auckland. Devendra is coming. Laneway Festival has finally stretched to our shores. The 3Ds are playing. They are glorious. The XX! (I wasn't expecting to like them, but they are brilliant) and..... you probably already know the line-up. There are so many shows that i can't attend, including all of the above. Fortunately i will be able to make this one:


Source
Wilco
(Do i choose Wellington or Auckland?)



Source

Joanna Newsom

In January my sister will be lounging in the ocean in Fiji, so i have to work her hours during the weekend of Joanna's show. Her show is 6 hours out of town. I may still
attend!

Regardless, I can't wait to hear Jeff Tweedy again.

1 comment:

soph // and other things said...

Oh sucks that you can't make it to all the shows! I wanted to see Animal Collective too, but unfortunately they are playing the same night as my dad's birthday.

Have a great time at Wilco!

xx