Friday, February 5, 2010

Peter Pan Collar & Straw Boater Hat




I think you should click on this link to Sarah McNeil's Etsy store.

Tonight i am attending my first ever 'hens do'. I'm scared. I am pretty sure i hate these sorts of events and don't know what to expect. My beautiful friend is getting married next Saturday. I can't wait to see all of my friends together for such a nice day.

If you would like, you could track me down one of these completely sold out sailor dresses by 'Alice In The Eve'.

I wish.

P.S. I attended Laneway Festival. I really enjoyed it, apart from Daniel Johnston's set being loudly and rudely cut short by Cut Off Your Hands. It was a cringe worthy moment. Things were behind schedule so time wise it probably needed to be done, but perhaps it could have happened more politely. It was kind of like when loud music is put on to drown out someone giving a speech after accepting their Grammy award (except this was harder to watch because Daniel seemed so polite and timid and hadn't been on for very long) Other than that, it was a very fun day and I am glad the festival has made it here. I took along an old disposable camera. Who knows what the photos will turn out like.

We will see.

P.S. IF YOU LIVE IN NZ MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND THE UPCOMING TOUR BY THE 3DS!

No comments: